Community Resource, Engagement and Support Team is a community based outreach programme that serves as a safety network for individuals (aged 40 and above) who are diagnosed with or at risk for dementia and other mental health conditions.
CREST team serves as a focal point that ties between the community, and appropriate mental health care and social support network.
- Increase public awareness of dementia or mental health conditions
- Promote recognition of early signs and symptoms of dementia or mental health conditions
- Engaging community partners and coordinate dementia or mental health training and education
Services by CREST@Viriya:
- Raising awareness of dementia or mental health through outreach events to residents and caregivers
- Provide information and support for clients and caregivers through emotional support, follow-up, and support network
- Promote the recognition of early signs and symptoms of dementia or mental health conditions.
Mobile Activity and Support Services programme aims to provide mobile services for individuals with dementia or mental health conditions to receive services close to home.
- To promote early identification of dementia or mental health conditions
- To promote illness prevention and mental wellness
- To provide rehabilitation and reintegration service support for those at risk or with dementia and/or mental health conditions
- Provide cognitive and social engagement activities close to home for individuals with dementia or mental health conditions
- Provide intervention for counselling, behavioural management and psychoeducation for individuals and caregivers
- Provide a safe space and information for caregivers through support group programmes
Community Intervention Team aims to support individuals with mental health conditions with social reintegration through psychosocial interventions and case management services.
- Improving quality of life for individuals with mental health issues and dementia, and their caregivers
- Provide psycho-social intervention, counselling and case management for individuals with mental health conditions
- Support the primary care physicians in managing clients with mental health needs in the community
- Provide education, training and support to individuals and their caregivers to equip and enable them to live well in the community
- Counselling and psychotherapy services
- Community case management and care coordination
- Caregiver support and counselling