The Back-to-School-Packs (BTSP) aims to:
- Enhance the joy of our children and youths in starting a new school year.
- Provide resources to help our children and youths obtain essential school supplies.
- To support the educational needs of children and youths from low-income families.
- Applicant must be registered as a member of VCS’ programmes or services at the time of registration and remain as member till the time of disbursement of the BTSP;
- Applicant must be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident;
- Applicant must be studying in a government or government-aided primary or secondary school;
- Applicant’s net household per capita income should not exceed S$650; and
- Applicant’s family members should not possess a total savings of more than S$10,000.
Value of each Back-to-School-Pack:
Total of S$60 worth of vouchers for purchasing of books, stationery and other items related to educational needs.
- VCS reserves the right to make any changes to the eligibility, value or any terms of BTSP without any prior notice.
- VCS reserves the right to make the final decision on the list of recipients of BTSP.
Method of Application:
- All applications must be made through and endorsed by employees of VCS in November of every year.
- Closing date for the application of Back to School Packs will be on 23 November, 1pm.
- The outcome of the applications will be finalized by 30 November.
- Vouchers will be disbursed in December and must be collected by 31 January, failing which, the vouchers will be forfeited.
- Beneficiaries or their parents must sign to acknowledge receipt of the vouchers upon collection.