Managing your emotions during this period can be challenging. If you are experiencing anxieties because of COVID-19, you are not alone.
Take Charge provides opportunities for participants to share personal experiences, struggles, fears and coping strategies.
1. Reporting health anxiety or anxiety relating to COVID-19.
Some examples (not exhaustive) include:
– Feeling anxious or worrying about catching COVID-19 or falling sick
– Feeling nervous, anxious or worried when reading the news or hearing about COVID-19
– Experiencing heart palpitations, sweating, clammy hands or other discomforts when thinking about -COVID-19
– Frequently or excessively checking, focusing on, or monitoring physical symptoms such as heart rate, temperature, breathlessness, itchiness in throat, coughing
2. Aged 21 and above
3. English speaking
4. The individual has access to online video conferencing software via phone or computer.
5. Open to participating and sharing about their struggles in an online group setting
Register here: TAKE CHARGE
Alternatively, scan the QR code below:
For enquiries, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 6256 1311.